Running

Running
Running

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WWB Online - really?

I have decided to surprise myself by having my online side available for all to see. This has not been as easy as I had envisaged. Several postponements later, I have finally put keyboard to blog pad and keyed this in. Feels strange but the urge to be online is too strong to resist. I would like to basically pass information (and get feedback) from all and sundry, with a view of being more in touch with my buddies.

Watch this space for:
- The '2' '6'
- Halted
- Down and almost out
- Proprietor
- Impossible but possible
etc...

Since there is no better time to do anything but now, I hereby officially declare this blogspot open.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I like this blog.
    Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
    A hug from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  3. WWB, great that you have started the blog. Let us uphold the spirit and stay in touch despite the distance. By the way, where are the rest of UON's EEE and Mamlaka, Hall 13 and so on crew? Feel free to connect them to
    http://makokhamj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos on your marathon endeavor. are you training for it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I believe you finished closer to the 11th than the 100th position.

    ReplyDelete